Information note pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and subsequent amendments and additions. (Version of 9 November 2023)
Owner and managers of the processing of personal data
Geo4Map S.r.l. with registered office in Via Leonardo da Vinci 18, 28100 Novara (Italy) in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative (hereinafter “Geo4Map”) as Data Controller of the website www.libreriageografica.com (hereinafter the “ Site”) wishes to inform you about the methods of processing of personal data provided to Geo4Map. The Data Controller Geo4Map can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
The complete list of those responsible for processing personal data, appointed by Geo4Map S.r.l., is available upon written request sent to the email address indicated above.
Personal data will be stored in the computer database located at the company VHosting Solution S.r.l., with headquarters in Via Principe di Belmonte 93, 90139 Palermo (Italy).
Personal data collected
– the personal and contact data provided when creating an account on the Site;
– data relating to purchases made through the Site;
– navigation data relating to the use of the services offered through the Site collected through cookies in accordance with the information on cookies;
– the data provided in the event of a request for information and assistance.
Health data and in general particular categories of personal data are not processed pursuant to Article 9 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
The data indicated above are processed only to the extent that they are necessary to achieve the purposes described in the paragraph "Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data" referred to in this information.
Method of processing personal data
Personal data are also processed with the aid of automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
By registering on the Site to benefit from a continuous service, your data is retained until the Site ceases to provide the service or you revoke your registration on the Site or your consent to the specific processing involved.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
2 – comply with any legal and regulatory obligations and respond to requests from the competent authorities. In this case, the processing of your personal data will be based on compliance with the legal obligations to which Geo4Map is subject;
3 – carry out activities functional to contract, company and business branch transfers, corporate reorganizations and restructurings and to be able to carry out such operations or to fulfill the contractual obligations deriving from them. In this case, the processing of the User's personal data will be legally based on Geo4Map's legitimate interest in carrying out such operations;
4 – send commercial communications, through traditional and remote means of communication, including email, SMS, MMS, social networks, instant messages, mobile applications, banners, fax, post and telephone, for the promotion and/or sale of products and/or or services marketed by Geo4Map and for customer satisfaction surveys. This processing is optional and subject to the User's prior consent. Any failure to provide consent determines the impossibility for Geo4Map to be able to keep updated on new products or services, promotions, personalized offers, as well as to carry out market research and send communications or other information material that may be in line with the interests of the User.
Scope of communication and dissemination of personal data
Geo4Map, for the purposes referred to in the paragraph "Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data" may communicate the personal data of Users, strictly necessary for each type of processing, to the following categories of subjects:
– subjects authorized by the owner pursuant to art. 4, no. 10, of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (collaborators, employees and suppliers, within the scope of their duties and/or any contractual obligations with them, inherent to commercial relationships with users);
– external subjects who provide services to the Data Controller on the basis of written contracts, including technical and maintenance services, chosen from subjects of proven reliability who provide suitable guarantees of confidentiality and who carry out part of the processing activities and/or activities connected and instrumental to the same on behalf of Geo4Map;
– to legal, administrative and tax consultants to the extent necessary or functional for carrying out Geo4Map's activity;
– to banking institutions for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of contracts with the User.Your personal data may be communicated to third parties only to fulfill legal, regulatory obligations or provisions of the Authorities or if communication is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
The data will not be disclosed.
You may exercise the rights recognized by art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and in particular the right at any time free of charge to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data;
– know the content and origin of the data, the purposes of the processing and its methods, as well as the logic applied to the processing carried out using electronic tools;
– verify the accuracy of the personal data or request its integration or updating;
– request rectification of personal data;
– obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing;
– object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data concerning him for direct marketing purposes carried out through automated methods and/or traditional methods;
– revoke, at any time, consent to the processing of data, without this in any way compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You can also, at any time:
– request the limitation of the processing of personal data in the event that:
· the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for the period necessary to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
· the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the personal data by requesting the limitation of their use;
· although Geo4Map no longer needs them for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary for the User to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
· you have objected to the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party;
– object at any time to the processing of personal data;
– request the deletion of your personal data without unjustified delay;
– obtain the portability of your personal data;
– contact the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, in the forms and methods required by law, for the protection of your rights relating to the processing of personal data.
At any time you can exercise the above rights, change the contact methods, notify Geo4Map of any updates to your data, request the removal of your personal data communicated by third parties, or obtain further information regarding its use by Geo4Map of their personal data, by contacting the Data Controller at the following addresses:
– via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– via registered mail to the address: Geo4Map S.r.l., Via Leonardo da Vinci 18, 28100 Novara;
– via the appropriate contact form.
Term for storing personal data
Geo4Map will retain personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. In any case, the following retention periods apply to the processing of personal data for the purposes indicated below:
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point n. 1 of the paragraph "Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data" are kept for the entire duration of the contract and for 10 years following its expiry for defense purposes and/or to assert a right of Geo4Map in court and/or or out of court in case of disputes related to the execution of the contract;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point n. 2 of the paragraph “Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data” are kept for a period equal to the duration prescribed by law for each type of data;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point n. 3 of the paragraph "Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data" are kept for a period of 10 years from the time of collection;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point n. 4 of the paragraph "Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data" are kept for a period equal to the entire duration of your registration on the Site through your account, as well as for the 2 years following the termination, deactivation and/or cancellation of the same.
Once the above terms have expired, your personal data may be deleted, anonymized and/or aggregated.
Changes and updates
This information is valid from the date indicated in its heading. Geo4Map may also make changes and/or additions to this information, also as a consequence of any subsequent changes and/or regulatory additions to the privacy legislation. Any changes will be notified in advance.
In case of doubts, observations or complaints regarding the methods of collection and/or use of your personal data, you can contact Geo4Map via the Contact section of the Site.