Isola d'Elba (901)
Isola d'Elba hiking map.
The Geo4Map hiking map is made at 1:25,000 scale with the WGS84 UTM zone 32N reference system, with a wide representation of the territory in color with an easy-to-fold accordion fold.
- All paths indicated according to difficulty;
- Closely visible coordinates for use in conjunction with GPS;
- Level curves at 20 metres;
- Three-dimensional model of the terrain;
- Hand-drawn rock details;
- Topographic information such as rivers, mountains, towns, roads enriched by other elements such as cliffs and cycle paths;
- Legend in four languages: Italian, English, German and French.
On the back:
- List of routes with starting point, arrival, altitude, differences in altitude and travel times;
- The contents are in three languages: Italian, English and German.
Available in digital format on: