Alpe Devero (110)
Alpe Devero hiking map:
Val Formazza, Binntal, Valle del Goms.
The Geo4Map hiking map is made at 1:25,000 scale with the WGS84 UTM zone 32N reference system, with a wide representation of the territory in color with an easy-to-fold accordion fold.
- All paths indicated according to difficulty;
- Closely visible coordinates for use in conjunction with GPS;
- Level curves at 20 metres;
- Three-dimensional model of the terrain;
- Hand-drawn rock details;
- Topographic information such as rivers, mountains, towns, roads enriched by other elements such as cliffs and cycle paths;
- Legend in four languages: Italian, English, German and French.
On the back:
- List of routes with starting point, arrival, altitude, differences in altitude and travel times;
- How to read a map, use of the compass, orientation notions and the most common nodes;
- Useful information for first aid: make an emergency call, first assist yourself or injured people or deal with inconveniences such as insect bites, cuts and illnesses;
- The contents are in three languages: Italian, English and German.
The geo-referenced cartographic bases are supplied to the National Alpine and Speleological Rescue Corps to allow better communication between rescuers and hikers in difficulty.
Available in digital format on: