Valle del Ticino (1)
Hiking and cycle-tourism map of the Ticino Valley:
Arona, Legnano, Magenta.
Created in collaboration with the Ticino Park authority on the occasion of the inclusion of the park in the MAB-Unesco area.
The Geo4Map hiking map is made at 1:50,000 scale with the WGS84 UTM zone 32N reference system, with a wide representation of the territory in color and with an easy-to-fold accordion fold.
- All paths indicated according to difficulty;
- Closely visible coordinates for use in conjunction with GPS;
- Level curves at 20 metres;
- Three-dimensional model of the terrain;
- Hand-drawn rock details;
- Topographic information such as rivers, mountains, villages, roads enriched by other elements such as cycle paths, refuges, campsites and many other points of interest;
- Legend in four languages: Italian, English, German and French.
On the back:
- Description and history of the Park;
- List of birdwatching sites with description of the species to observe;
- The contents are in two languages: Italian and English.
The geo-referenced cartographic bases are supplied to the National Alpine and Speleological Rescue Corps to allow better communication between rescuers and hikers in difficulty.
Available in digital format on: